The information herein is presented for illustrative purposes only. The risks associated with the Company’s assets and projected performance are set forth in the Company’s Private Placement Memorandum (the “PPM”) (see section entitled “Risk Factors”). Some statements in the PPM, the supplements thereto and on this website, including statements in the “Risk Factors” section of the PPM, and the information provided above, constitute forward-looking statements. Please refer to the note entitled “Forward-Looking Statements” in the PPM. The information above does not constitute an offer to sell, nor a solicitation of an offer to purchase, an investment in the Company, which may only be made by accredited investors pursuant to the PPM and related offering documents specifically prepared for the Company for such purposes. The information above does not constitute legal, tax, business or financial advice.
II Transatlantic, Inc. is offering up to 445 Units, each consisting of: 10,000 shares of Series A Preferred Stock, par value $0.0001 (the “Offered Shares”) . Holders of the Offered Shares shall be entitled to receive, prior, and in preference to Common Stock, a cumulative cash dividend payable at the rate of six percent (6%) annually.
• all purchasers in the offering are accredited investors,
• the issuer takes reasonable steps to verify their accredited investor status, and
• certain other conditions in Regulation D are satisfied.
This Offering is limited to accredited investors only
An “accredited investor” is:
• a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company;
• an employee benefit plan (within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act) if a bank, insurance company, or registered investment adviser makes the investment decisions, or if the plan has total assets in excess of $5 million;
• a tax exempt charitable organization, corporation or partnership with assets in excess of $5 million;
• a director, executive officer, or general partner of the company selling the securities;
• an enterprise in which all the equity owners are accredited investors;
• an individual with a net worth of at least $1 million, not including the value of his or her primary residence;
• an individual with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent calendar years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year; or
• a trust with assets of at least $5 million, not formed only to acquire the securities offered, and whose purchases are directed by a person who meets the legal standard of having sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business matters to be capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the prospective investment.
Series A Preferred Stock